Sunday, January 17, 2010

Unaccompanied Luggage I'm Not Considered As An Unaccompanied Minor!!?

I'm not considered as an unaccompanied minor!!? - unaccompanied luggage

OK, I'm 12 and I'm going crazy because I go to Canada from Gatwick with Air Transat. Everything went well until he as an adult on the reservation, I had to travel alone, and I'm a bit young to do so tried. I thought the atmosphere was very unreliable considereing no children aged 12-17 as unaccompanied minors ... (but 15-17) is very good. But like children who are 12-14, have no idea where they go to the airport. Website of Air Transat, said that 12-17 years should be unassited Abe as a young traveler and travel are known! I am very stressed and my parents told me I'm good, but you probably know that I am, and have also said they are informing people that the check is my first time what it would be in a position to help, but after the Web page NO! I really do not know what to do and how do I get my way because some people manage to handle with ease. How do I know which type of terminal, gateway and control, sercurity, what the hell I &# 039 will do I do if the length of the airplane is finished, drop my luggage!. Please help me ....

Thank you soo, more and please do not write rude comments.

2 comments:

timetrav... said...

When you register at the airport, someone will ask if you need help, you can find your terminal or door. If you need help just say yes. As for picking up your luggage, usually in the plane, they say, what they drive carousel. Then follow the general guidelines that can set the standard for the ride, you have the correct number and listen to your luggage. The signs are always in English, so do not worry.

Rocket Star said...

I used all the time, when I fly small and it was so easy. You have nothing to fear. If you are lost and need help, go to the table at each door, and help them.

Good luck

Post a Comment