Friday, January 29, 2010

3d Movies Is Everything Blurry Can't See 3d Movies Anymore, But I Use To Be Able, What Happened?

Can't see 3d movies anymore, but i use to be able, what happened? - 3d movies is everything blurry

When I went to a 3D film, the film has been seen in full operation. Everything looked and it was great to start but gradually the effect to disappear. I went yesterday and I have seen IMAX 3D avatar and nothing seemed. The film is not fuzzy at all, I can see that the perception of depth, but if they are distributed, sometimes blurry, or nothing happens. What has happened so I do not have the 3D effect can be more?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

May change your vision. I'd go if I had rented a movie in 3D (a shrek .. lol) and the effect at all, my daughter said she found no effect, or whether, perhaps, that the glasses were only stopped working? Idk but it seems that our views change with time.

Post a Comment