Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Make Snowblower Chains I've Lost Almost All My Fingers And Toes And Other Body Parts ... Is There Help For Me?

I've lost almost all my fingers and toes and other body parts ... Is there help for me? - how to make snowblower chains

2 years ago, I ran over my foot with the lawnmower and lost 3 toes. 18 months ago I was pruning trees with a chain saw, and I fell and lost the lower half of my right arm. This year I lost 2 fingers on my snow blower clean. Is it possible to purchase insurance Equiptment and stop losses?

6 comments:

sudsblue... said...

Any violation of these materials, they commit themselves or someone, and grow things, nothing will happen and still have time to crissake the numbers!

sudsblue... said...

Any violation of these materials, they commit themselves or someone, and grow things, nothing will happen and still have time to crissake the numbers!

winker said...

Since you have bad luck with power tools, perhaps you should let someone else it. When you lose several installations, you may need someone to set anyway.

DH said...

Your kidding right?

If so, you must be embodied Surface Rock ...

Not even think you have enough fingers to be dealt with for any power equipment.

Please do not misunderstand ... if this really happened to you ... I'm sorry, you have serious injuries were ... but it is very hard to believe.

It is necessary to hire someone to do this for you, you can not afford to lose more ...

All the power equipment has safety features, but also with security features, you can still accidents.

If I you I'd go to Lowe's, Home Depot and Menard ... as soon as possible. Also not to darken their door.

Good luck and God bless

DH

farien3 said...

The team is probably not the problem here is the operation of the same seems to be the problem. As for the future, I do not know how it safe to use dangerous equipment in all cases, if you only have 3 fingers of left hand. Perhaps hiring a personal interview is a better temporary solution.

Jacyn91 said...

Would not it be easier and cheaper to pay someone to do these tasks, my God, hospital bills not too extravagant.

My advice, hire a craftsman!

Post a Comment