Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Swollen Big Toe No Reason Open Sore On Toe, Its Swollen And Itching?

Open sore on toe, its swollen and itching? - swollen big toe no reason

Then I went to Kings Iceland for 2 days, and for some stupid reason I decided to only my sandals .... A portion of the belt go further rubbing between my toes and my foot, a record for me, pushed and pulled the skin ... When I finally got home, so I cleaned and I went to bed the next day, cleaned and put on a bandage that (I worked a desk job) and my fingers have swollen and itching sooo bad and the pain turned red. Its boring.

Has anyone suggestions on why it itches and is swollen. It is not infected seems I do not think that I go to the doctor or the curious.

Thank you!
=]

4 comments:

Gabe said...

Sounds like itching and smoking because of the strap button started between the big toe and the toe of the other, what he rubbed a bottle and shoved and broke the skin.

Auntie P said...

I did something a few years ago. I waited several days without going to the doctor and then my ankle started to grow and then my leg started to swell from infection. It is common for infected blisters. Signs of infection are: 1 2.soreness swelling and redness 3rd

I agree that you consult a doctor sooner rather than later. I was lucky I got to the doctor in time, I had blood poisoning and was immediately with antibiotics.

Tyler M said...

Athlete's foot ... I know that if Tinactin

Latesha said...

ewwwwwwwwwww that's bad!

Post a Comment