Sunday, February 14, 2010

How To Wrap A Toblerone I'm In Desperate Need Of Help For My Addiction - I Might Die?

I'm in desperate need of help for my addiction - I might die? - how to wrap a toblerone

I am addicted to treat certain triangular. All my money I earn is my nasty habit, I can not have to pay food or clothes, and my parents reluctant to rent to stay on the road.

The first time I've packed a bite in one hundred grams of Toblerone chocolate carefully, I discovered that chocolate was so creamy and smooth, as if I was in a paradise of chocolate. Unpacked my water in his mouth one more piece to another. The smell was absolutely great, no other word to describe. My mind went into a spin, and I was hooked.

Three years later, and I am a disaster. I like Toblerone chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner and every snack time in between. Sometimes when I am vulnerable, that day will be melted in a rowBar and drink, if I die of thirst.

I'm not fat, I'm not fat, which gives me little reason to leave my addiction, but I need for my health, my wealth and my family.

Please help me, give me your opinion because I do not live soon. New Year's Day and the shops are closed, how can this treatment, chocolate? Most of the population was sold during the Christmas period and I'm afraid I'll lose my job because rather than go to work, I go in search of Toblerone devil is delicious.

2 comments:

omgitslo... said...

Response time!

Beckie_0... said...

Well, first of all - you must be a poet! Seconds - Really? hahaha. The drug is the best thing I've heard from. Well. get the size of large and small at first. eat like you, and I think he had some slow and the amount of meals you eat on a day to reduce. Good luck.

Post a Comment