Saturday, February 6, 2010

Convert Earrings To Pierced Bridesmaid Earrings - I Don't Have Holes In My Ears - Should I Get Them Converted?

Bridesmaid earrings - I don't have holes in my ears - should I get them converted? - convert earrings to pierced

I will be a bridesmaid in 9 weeks.
They made great efforts, we all have a plaid skirt, blouse top has been measured, etc. - have also the efforts made socks and shoes match.
Well, I got the package in the morning and went to try on the form. I opened the jewelry box and had a pair of earrings with pearls.
The bride-to-be father who has everything that had just been purchased, we urged all our ears. He said if I changed to reflect it. If it works well, is clearly different and will depend probably not right, which seems a shame, because the money and effort devoted to everything perfectly.
I'm supposed to give tomorrow, so I have to make a quick decision. What about my earrings or my ears?
My sisters had 8 (I am 14 years old), so it will not be a problem with my parents. I never wanted to wear earrings holes stabbed through them seemed to get only redundant.

7 comments:

♥brittan... said...

If you wear your hair in reality is no one. more'll use only these days, only to be converted. But if you're always interested peirced it would be a good time .. you'll always remember that day.

Beth said...

I just want to go without earrings. There are now looking for several different titles, not what others are compared.

rivendel... said...

Put holes in your body, if not want, do not! If you have already given, it is a good excuse, but. It is a kind earrings in their ears, magnetically, instead of a knife - which seems more natural, you can try, perhaps?

You know you love me! said...

I think it ultimately should lead to

MS said...

Did they have pierced. Maybe you'll end up like pierced ears! If you do not always leave the court after the wedding!

kiwi said...

Get your ears pierced. Maybe they expect you to use occasionally. If not, no, Little Bitty holes truly remarkable.

Kate said...

They should sound lke get pierced ears, really nice, so you do not have much time, I think you need like 6 weeks for the ears, be prepared to put different earrings, so do it quickly

Post a Comment